- Total funding for FY 2006: $593,390,527, a 2.38% increase over FY05.
- Unsurprisingly, the School of Medicine was by far the largest recipient of grant funding on campus, to the tune of 48.57% of all funding received at UNC-CH.
- By comparison, SILS receives a whopping 0.33% all funding received at UNC-CH. (Hell, we can do better than that!)
- The amount of funding to SILS was $1,978,533.45. (The 45Â¢ is very important.) Depressingly, this amount is down 17.26% from FY05.
- There were 18 grant proposals submitted from SILS in FY06, again depressingly down 5.26% from FY05. This is approximately 0.5% of the total number of proposals submitted by all schools and departments on campus.
Piqued by all of those downticks, I looked at past OSR Annual Reports.
|Year||Amount of funding to SILS||Percent of funding received at UNC-CH||Number of grant proposals submitted from SILS|